For the convenience of our clients and health of our horses, our board is all inclusive with our trainers overseeing every aspect of the horses’ care, providing each horse with an individualized, comprehensive feed, care and training program.
Our trainers oversee every aspect of the horses’ care, providing each horse with an individualized, comprehensive feed and care program. Horses at Ascend benefit from daily review of health by the staff and trainer/ management coordinated veterinarian and farrier programs. We feed only the highest quality of hay and feed and use high-quality low-dust shavings for the comfort of your horse. For the convenience of our clients and health of our horses, our board is all inclusive, ensuring that your horse is properly cared for year-round, 24/7.
- Group Lessons and /or training rides, up to three times weekly
- Supervised hacks
- Arena turnout
- Feeding and watering three times daily
- Individualized feeding programs, including the administration of owner-provided supplements
- Daily Stall cleaning
- Daily Private or semi-private turnout
- Blanketing with changing temperatures
- Boots for turnout
- Daily horse care
- First aid care and veterinary follow up
- Use of magnetic boots, ice boots and heating pads
- Laundry service of wraps and pads
- Coordinated shoeing, veterinary, and dental programs
- Coordination of blanket cleaning and repairs
- Staff lives on site
- Use of select equipment, first aid, horse care and stable supplies
We also offer a full training program, for those looking to take their horses and/ or riding to the next level. This includes up to 5 group lessons or training rides per week.
Ascend Equestrian encourages all clients to feed their horses Fast Track, a probiotic supplement with beneficial bacteria, enzymes, and yeast to help your horse get the greatest nutritional value from his feeding program. Fast Track aids in digestive health, as well as helping horses to maintain a healthy weight, coat, and hooves.